Our climate and atmospheric conditions are factors that cause corrosion of metal substrates. According to ISO 9223, atmospheric circumstances are divided into corrosion classes C1 through C5; a minimum and maximum corrosion speed is determined for each class. Baril Coatings offers the most sustainable SteelKote coating systems based on the corrosion class in the environment in which the object is applied. SteelKote systems can be tailor-made to meet the ideal protection for your products.
Very high corrosivityShow paint systems
- Outdoor application in coastal areas and off shore areas with aggressive atmosphere and high salt concentrations.
High corrosivityShow paint systems
- Indoor application in a high humidity environment, moderate pollution like in chemical companies, swimming pools and docks. Outdoor application in industrial area and coastal area with moderate salt content and areas with high humidity and aggressive atmosphere.
Average corrosivityShow paint systems
- In high humidity areas and low air pollution and areas with limited SO2-pollution and low-salt coastal areas.
Low corrosivityShow paint systems
- Unheated buildings where light condensation can occur and in rural dry area with low air pollution.
Very low corrosivityShow paint systems
- Indoor application in heated buildings with dry air and a clean indoor climate.